Be the first to snap up this street front block and build your dream home on 300sqm build area plus 92sqm of common driveway.
Front retaining wall has been built at a cost of $14,000.
Power dome has been installed.
Water metre has been installed.
Head work cost and the sewer riser have been connected.
Brilliantly situated in the heart of Embleton only 8km from the centre on Perth CBD and minutes from a variety of cafe strips, recreational areas, shops, and public transport.
A number of options can be provided to assist with the building of a home that would suit your needs and desires.
Take a look at the indicative floor plan or you can design your own.
The block is:
- Minutes' drive to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- Close to Embleton Public Golf Course and Mt Lawley Golf Course
- Surrounded by a choice of schools such as John Forrest Secondary College, Embleton Primary School and Chisholm Catholic College.
- A short drive or bus ride to ECU Mount Lawley and just a little further away from UWA
- Near Bayswater Waves
- Only 7 km to the Swan River